Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tiger Books


I was out and about yesterday (April 24), and stopped into King Used and Rare Books (click the words to go to their link)to check out the books that they had. I bought this book that's pictured here (I'm a Tiger fan, in case you haven't noticed :-P). The cover shows his mugshot from Jackson State Prison and with the Tigers back in the day. My dad remembers Ron LeFlore when he played for the Tigers back in the days. From the chapters I've read so far, it's a pretty interesting read. I'll give you all a full review when I finish reading it. There are other pictures around the Internet of Ron LeFlore (and even a Fan Club that popped up in the '70s) on Picasa and Flickr . Hope you get to read something you like sometime.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...