Sunday, April 11, 2010

Four Opening Pics

Here are some more pictures from Opening Day for your viewing Pleasure. Hope you enjoy them
The world famous Ouzo Cruizo, shown here, is the Greektown Shuttle. It was pictured here on Adams dropping off passengers for the game. I always see the "Ouzo" through Greektown on Saturday evenings in the summer going to games and special events. Yesterday (April 10), it ran double duty with the Tigers game and the Frozen Four tournament at Ford Field.
There were autographs available at the Block Party in Grand Circus Park from TIger Alumni until the game started shortly after 1:00. There was also entertainment, freebies, different booths, food and fun for all attendees
Here's a picture of Yours Truly with Paws, the Tigers mascot, at Opening Day. I got that hat at the Tiger Gift shop at Comerica Park before Halloween last year. I thought to wear the hat a few weeks ago when I thought about how to celebrate Opening Day. The hat proved pretty popular all day. The sign is one I made. I thought of the wording "Let's Ride the Tiger Express" after wondering what to put on the sign.
The Tigers played the Cleveland Indians for the Home Opener. Rick Porcello was the starter for the Home opener, and I read in the paper that he had family here for the opener. The Tigers handed out rally towels to all who passed through the gates for the game.


Overall, The opener was a great event for all to attend. There were events for kids and adults alike. I hope you all like these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...