Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hockey, Baseball, and More, Oh My!

It's the time of year for the Frozen Four College Hockey tournament, which will be held at Ford Field downtown, shown above. There's going to be a Fan Festival at the Renaissance Center, I hear, and many activities surrounding the tournament. It was only last year that the Basketball Final Four and Championship was held at Ford Field, and the Super Bowl was held here in 2006. Lots of things going on this weekend downtown, with the Tigers' home opener, the Frozen Four, and many other activites. I hope you get out to as many festivals and activities in your town as you can. It's amazing what you can see when you're out and about.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...