Friday, April 23, 2010

Favorite ads

These Metro PCS ads crack me up whenever I see them. I also see and hear the ads on TV and the radio with the "Tech and Talk" show with Ranjit and Chad with their dance careers, and their answers to questions about wireless service from Metro PCS. These ads with the Elephand and dog make me smile when I pass them. There are probably more ads like this around town somewhere. What are your favorite ads? Besides these ads, my favorite is probably the Pepsi Refresh Everything ad campaign. They had ads around town with phrasing like "Joy", "Optimismmmmmmm", "Wow", "Oh Boy, Oh Boy" and more with the Pepsi globe replacing the O in the words. The ads appeared around Detroit last year around Auto Show time in January.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...