Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tiger Talk Wednesday

I'm watching the Tigers pregame show this evening, and I find out that the Tigers picked up Jhonny Peralta from the Indians for Giovanni Soto today, and designated Wilkin Ramirez for assignment. The Tigers are in need of a Third baseman, since Brandon Inge is out with a broken hand for the next few weeks. Looking at his numbers, he did all right for the Indians, with a .264 Batting average. I think that Jhonny Peralta will be a good addition for the TIgers, and will add a veteran to the team, since there are many rookies on the team right now. We'll see how he does here in Detroit for the Tigers. These two pictures were taken when the Indians visited Comerica Park for a 3 game series from June 1-3. The top picture was from the June 1 game, and the batting practice picture is from June 3.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...