Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Watch the kids in hot (and cold) cars


Something that troubles me whenever extemely hot or extremely cold weather rolls around is when parents leave their kids and/or pets in a hot or cold car. I read a story in USA Today about kids dying of Hyperthermia in hot cars during this heatwave. I think that there should be a signaling device if a kid is in the car at anytime, whether it be hot, cold or otherwise. I also think that parents should insist that their kids come with them when they go out and about running errands, especially if they are going somewhere such as the grocery store, the bank, the department stores, or other destinations around town.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...