Thursday, December 16, 2010

Year in Review: Independence Day "Staycation"



I took a staycation this year during the Independence Day weekend to the Henry Ford Museum to take a look at some history. It's always a good time to go see the historic artifacts at the museum, such as this antique school bus, and artifacts from the past. I liked seeing all the old cars, and moments from the past. Many people come to "The Henry Ford" and Greenfield Village at all times of the year to experience life from a bygone era, and to take in one of the state's cultural gems. Many people also go to the IMAX theatre to see movies, as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...