Sunday, December 19, 2010

Year in Review: Woodward Dream Cruise

The Woodward Dream Cruise is an annual event that has been taking place since 1994 in the metro area. It usually goes from Ferndale on the south end to Pontiac on the north end. This was my first year attending the event, and I enjoyed seeing all the cars and other classic vehicles out and about cruising Woodward. This bus and car were two of my favorites in the Cruise. I remember hearing about the cops having to clear Woodward a few years ago because people were hanging around Woodward until the wee hours of the morning the week before the cruise. Otherwise, it's a good turnout each year, and people enjoy seeing all the cars from years past and present, as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...