Thursday, December 2, 2010

Year In Review: Autos for All

I'll start my year in review today, since the end of the year is here already. The picture I post for today's entry is from the 2010 Detroit Auto Show back in January. The Auto Industry has taken a hit in the past year, but the "Big Three" automakers are showing signs of coming back and making a profit while they're at it. General Motors and Chrysler are really coming back after being in bankruptcy to start the year. As of today, the Big THree is making over a billion dollars in profits. Their cars, especially the electric ones, are beginning to sell again in the states. In the past month, General Motors came back on the New York Stock Exchange. Overall, things are looking up in the auto industry
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...