Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year in Review: Frozen Four 2010


The Frozen Four collegiate Hockey Tournament came to Detroit in April, and many hockey fans came into downtown to experience the action at Ford Field. There was a FanFest at the RenCen and there were many fans in and around the area taking in the sights and scenes, and even a Tigers game (the Tigers were having their first weekend home series from April 9-11). I hope to see more major sports tournaments, both at the professional and collegiate levels, in the next few years. What are your favorite sports to see played in tournament fashion? I like seeing Baseball and Hockey.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...