Monday, December 6, 2010

Year in Review: Motown Winter Blast


The Detroit Winter Blast was held this past February, where free Ice Skating always occurs, and the winter is celebrated. The Winter Blast started as an event surrounding the 2006 Super Bowl, which was held in Detroit. It proved popular even after the Super Bowl left town. I enjoy seeing all the concerts there, and also the ice skating exhibitions and demonstrations at the Campus Martius ice rink. This year was a pretty good year. Many people showed up for the entire weekend (Friday-Sunday), which is usually the case. I hope the 2011 Winter Blast will be great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...