Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Year in Review: Detroit Jazz Festival



The Detroit Jazz Festival is a yearly event held during Labor Day Weekend that has ben going on for over 30 years. It always has the best in Jazz music, and many guest artists come to perform. From what I hear, it's the largest free Jazz Festival in the nation. This year's festival was amazing, with many student jazz bands, and many other professional Jazz musicians and bands. There were also some tap dancers there to dance at the festival. I enjoy listening to Jazz, and it's become one of my favorite Genres of Music. Many people come from all over the country and the world to experience the festival, and they all seem to have a great time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...