Sunday, December 12, 2010

Year in Review: Downtown Hoedown 2010

The Downtown Hoedown is one of my favorite festivals of the year.I've been going to this festival since 2003, when I was 19, and looking for something fun to do on a Saturday. I enjoyed seeing all the Music acts, as well as people in their western wear and selling different things at Hart Plaza (Cowboy hats and boots, belts and belt buckles, etc). There was even some folks line dancing out there. Country music is one of my favorite genres of music, besides Pop, Rock, Electronic, and Jazz. I took a picture of this sign as I was leaving the hoedown at about 3 PM to go get some lunch (tip to the new festival goer: the food is usually expensive, so if you can, find somewhere cheap to eat). I'd recommend the Hoedown to anyone in town looking for a good time in mid-May.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...