Saturday, November 27, 2010

Seeing Pink Elephants (in a good way)

Here is one of my pictures from the Thanksgiving Parade on Thursday, which was a good time as it always is. This ballon is called, appropriately enough, "Elephante". It was a student design a few years back, and has been a mainstay in the parade since then. My favorite parts of the parade were all the bands (I don't have a favorite, all of them did well), the Big Head Corps, and the Mid-American Pom-Pon team, which has been one of my longest running favorites. Everyone liked the parade, even though it rained before the parade started. How has your Thanksgiving Weekend been so far? I have been spending time with my family, and doing some shopping for Black Friday. Hope the rest of your weekend is fine and dandy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...