Saturday, November 13, 2010

Walking for a Purpose


I noticed this picture, taken May 8, 2010 at Comerica Park, as I was looking through some of my pics from my Weekend Photo Walks this summer. This was taken as crews were packing up after the Multiple Sclerosis Walk was held. I'm looking at the website that's listed on the truck, called "I Walk Because...", and it tells of why people are participating in the Multiple Sclerosis walk (for a family member or friend, for a cure, etcetera). If you participate in a charitable org's walk, who or why do you walk? Many walks and Charitable events are held at Comerica Park each year, and I've even passed by here on occasion and have seen wedding Receptions, corporate events, charity dinners, or other other events being held at the Tiger Club area of the park.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...