Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Small Cars are in, even for Cadillac!


I'm reading an article in USA Today about the Cadillac Concept car that was unveiled at the LA Auto Show today. It's an interesting little car, and it looks like it'll be pretty cool to see that on the streets one of these days. It's a fuel-efficient little car, like most small cars are nowadays, and it looks rather interesting (they say it's as small as a Mini). The back of the car reminds me a bit of the Kia Soul. I had to look through my pictures from this year's Auto show to find this picture of a Cadillac for this entry. Whenever I see a Cadillac, I think of my late grandfather, who worked for the Cadillac unit of GM (My mom says he never bought a Caddy because they were too expensive, even with the employee discount).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...