Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PartnerShops

I'm Reading more about Ben and Jerry's PartnerShops, which are ice cream shops owned by charities that help young people obtain valuable job experience that will help them in the long run. There are numerous Partnershops around the Country that are run by different charities to help out. This is the Partnershop in Downtown Detroit, and it's been doing a good job since they opened in 2005. I stop in here on occasion to get some Ice Cream when they are open, but I haven't been in a while, though. If there is a PartnerShop in your city or town, make sure you go to patronize it, and help young people get that job experience.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...