Monday, November 1, 2010

Watch out while banking and in the snow

I was reading an article in the Detroit News about the increase in ATM Skimming recently, especially since the economy isn't like it was. Watch yourself and keep tabs on your Bank or Credit Union statements to see if anyone is trying to take money out of your account without your knowledge. Also, try to take precautions in safeguarding your passcode whenever you go to the ATM. The building whose picture I post here is the former Bankers Trust building in Downtown Detroit. On another note, It's starting to get chilly here in Metro Detroit, and you know what that means...SNOW! The picture of the snowy terrain was from back in February of this year, before going to the Detroit Winter Blast in Downtown Detroit. I was on the People Mover when I took this picture. Many people around the midwest and other parts of the US that have snowy conditions between November and March are preparing their cars and their homes for the snowy conditions. For all of you who are unaccustomed to the snow, or are lifelong "Snowbirds", here are some tips to help you out when a snowstorm hits from Safety.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...