Saturday, November 20, 2010

GM Stock


I've been watching on the news about GM's stock returning to the New York Stock Exchange this past week, and I thought about these signs in GM's public showroom at the RenCen back in April of this year. I hope that the stock does well next week for its first full week on the NYSE. I saw on the news that there were new GM Cars on Wall Street. They have cars parked like that here, as well. I've seen them parked out near Comerica Park, and Chevrolet even sponsored the fountain at Comerica Park (it was called GM fountain in the past). I hope to see what the stock will be like a year from now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...