Friday, November 26, 2010

YouTube Friday: Cyber Monday deals

Here's hoping your Thanksgiving went well, and your "Black Friday" shopping went okay, as well.I decided to take a little break from Blogging for the American Thanksgiving Holidays. Today's YouTube Friday segment for the week, which is from WOODTV8's Channel, is about "Cyber Monday" deals, in which people go on the internet to look f0r deals on different items. I heard a report on the radio about the amount of productivity lost in the workplace on "Cyber Monday", and about how many employers allow their employees to go online to look for deals. I hope you find what all you are looking for this holiday season

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...