Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stressed out parents affect kids

Looking at an article in USA Today right now about kids feelings when their parents are stressed out, and parents trying to shield their feelings from them. II remember when my parents were stressed when I was young , and they sometimes would talk amongst themselves about what it was, and sometimes, I'd listen if I was nearby. I think that parents should talk with their kids about things if they ask about things, or something they overheard if it pertains to them. How do you deal with stress? I tend to try to go out for a walk, write in my journal, or pray about it.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...