Friday, February 12, 2010

40 Days of Life

I'm currently thinking more about Lent, and I ran across the 40 Days For Life page. I'm going to do this along with my fasting, prayer and Almsgiving this year. I've been Pro-Life since I was a teenager, and I became a Catholic in my early 20's. I believe that people shouldn't take an innocent life because kids are a gift from God, and even they have a gift to give the world. I also believe that life starts at Conception, because from a few websites and pamphlets I've read over the years, you can start to gain your senses in the womb before you're born. I think that Abortion is horrific, and I also believe that it's murder, as well. More later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...