Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reporting Day

Spring Training has finally started in Major League Baseball with the Pitchers and Catchers reporting today. I'm eagerly anticipating the start of the season. The Tigers home opener is April 9, and many people turn out for the festivities at Comerica Park. A lot of people dress up in their best "Tiger Get-up", and many just wear their favorite piece of Tiger Gear. I always like to see everyone having a great time out at the Tiger games throughout the season. I am also looking forward to going to a few Tiger games this coming season. I hope that all the teams do well this year. More later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...