Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Blast Recap

I went to the Winter Blast yesterday, and had a great time! I enjoyed seeing the Ice Skating exhibitions from the Detroit Skating Club, the Special Olympians, and the Heritage Skating Club, as well. Everyone did a great job! There were many things to do, such as Marshmallow roasting, fun stuff for the kids, and bands performed all day. This year's Blast celebrated the Silver Anniversary of the Motown Museum, which is located at the former Headquarters of Motown Records. This year, there was a carnival and petting zoo for the kids, and a wine tasting for the 21+ crowd. Overall, I had a good time, and it seems that everyone in attendance had a good time, as well. I'll be posting more pictures in the next few entries. More tomorrow.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...