Thursday, February 25, 2010

Various Views and TWaSbL Thoughts

I was just thinking about the trips I've taken, and also about a Modern Marvels segment about Truck Stops that I saw on TV some time ago. I then ran across the website for The Detroiter Truck Stop. I remember going there with my parents on a few occasions to get gas and to stretch out. I also remember going to rest/truck stops on trips to DC in Middle School to stretch out and rest. In other news, I'm looking on Google News and reading about what all's going on around this planet of ours. . There are many interesting news stories, such as an article in the LA Times that says that SeaWorld is keeping the whale that killed an employee the other day. I think that they should keep the whale, and see what it is that they can do to help it not attack. More later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...