Friday, February 26, 2010

Snowy Days

I'm currently reading an article on Reuters website about the snowstorm on the east coast. The east has just been walloped by snow. As I read further into the article, I see that many flights were cancelled and schools were closed. I was listening to the radio here in Detroit, and the news reports were saying how many flights were either cancelled or delayed from Metro Airport due to the weather. I hope that people can get new flights soon if their original flight was cancelled. It seems like over the past month, it's been snowing all over the country. Some places got more than a foot of snow, and many other places just got a few inches, if that. Here in the Detroit area, we just got some snow on Monday that closed schools and caused many accidents on the roads. I hope that you all stay safe and sound if you all are in the snow, and if you are out and about, either driving, walking, or otherwise, be careful.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...