Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Snippets

Just a couple of things I ran across that got my attention. I'm reading this article in the Detroit Free Press about Student food banks at Michigan State and at Grand Valley State seeing an uptick in business in the past year. I think it's a great idea that the schools are doing this for their students, seeing how tough times are now. A lot of the students mentioned in the article are working and/or have families, and might need a little assistance. I ran across a site last night called Rosary for the Bishop. I saw this site when I was reading a blog I subscribe to. I think that this is a great idea. I should say a rosary more often. Well, more later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...