Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Fabulous" Fox

I saw this picture of the "Fabulous" Fox Theatre that I took at TIgerFest among my Picasa pictures, and I decided to post it today. This picture was taken while waiting in line at the auxillary "Tiger Town" gift shop. The last time I went to the Fox was when I was a kid, and my Mom took me there for a Sesame Street Live show. I always like to take pictures of the different special messages on the Marquee, especially for Tigers' opening Day and other events. The marquee at the time had future concerts and events that were headed to the Fox in the coming weeks. The Theatre just celebrated its 80th birthday in 2008. I hope you find this picture Interesting. More later or tomorrow.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...