Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Feature

I was just looking through the theatres that I saved as favorites on the Cinema Treasures website, and it brings back memories of back in the days, as well as memories my parents told me about. I'm looking at a theatre that was formerly located near my house. I remember going there, as well as to other theatres in the area, as a kid with my parents to see movies, since they were big movie buffs. The theatre was demolished in the last decade. I also looked at a page of a now-demolished theatre that my mom frequented on occasion as a kid. I like looking at old pictures and reading up about the days of old, and I also like to keep informed on current events as well. More later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...