Saturday, February 27, 2010

TWaSbL Anniversary and Prayers

I was looking at some of my previous entries here on TWaSbL, and I realized that the 2-year anniversary of this blog was earlier this month. I know it hasn't been the best of times or the worst of times, and some of my earlier blogs were repetitive. I started this blog in February of 2008,and I've been adding pictures here and there in the early goings, and more regularly as I go to events where I take my camera with me. Hopefully I'll continue this blog for many years to come. I hope you all enjoy reading TWaSbL as of recently, and I hope that you will continue reading in the future. Right now, I'm currently looking at CNN's website, and they have info on the earthquake that hit Chile' and the Tsunami that hit Hawaii today. I send my prayers to everyone involved and their families and friends all around the world
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...