Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shuttling around town

I noticed as I was looking at my reader stats that many people searched for the Ouzo Cruizo, so here's a picture I took of it as it was going through Greektown on its way to the Red Wings game. I took this shuttle in September when I was taking in the scene around Comerica Park one evening. The Ouzo Cruizo is one of many shuttles seen around downtown for Tigers, Lions and Red Wings games. I like the designs on all the shuttles, but the "Ouzo" and Fishbone's shuttles take the cake for most creative designs. If you are in town for any Downtown sporting event, or even if you're a local getting something to eat before a game, patronize the shuttles from any of the bars or restaurants.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...