Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Picture Day Memories

I was just looking through some of my School Pictures today on Picasa, and thought "Was I really that young?" I started to think about Picture Day from back in the days. What are some of your memories of Picture Days? Some of my memories include seeing everyone dressed nicely or casually for their pictures, and also taking pictures for the yearbook and package pictures in our English classes in High School (English was the only class that was required for all 4 years of HS). Pictures were in the Auditorium then, and were in an empty classroom or in the Library or Gym in Elementary and Middle School. I enjoy taking pictures as a hobby, but I don't think I could get into professional Photography. Well, more later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...