Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TigerFest pics

Here are a few of my pictures from TigerFest on January 23. Hope you like them!!
I arrived at Comerica Park at about 8:30, and that's where this picture was taken. I then went to get in line. As I passed the Early entrance line, I noticed that there were already a few people lined up. I felt better knowing that I wasn't the first person in line.
The Photo Area was a pretty popular area with the fans. This is where you got to take pictures with the players. I only went through the photo line twice. It got pretty crowded in the middle of the event.
This sign is in the Tiger Clubhouse. I enjoyed the Tigers' clubhouse tour, which was self guided. The lockers are pretty spacious, and there are swiveling chairs at each locker, as you can see in this picture, as well as plush couches and a couple of large-screen Televisions.
I like this ice sculpture, made especially for TigerFest. I especially like the two Tigers on the sides of the center sculpture.
Hope you like these pictures as much as I liked taking them!
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...