Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Motor City Pics

One of my favorite websites to visit is the Wayne State virtual Motor City picture Collection. These are pictures from the Detroit News that were given to Wayne State in the late '90s, and the pictures cover Detroit History in the late 19th century, and most of the 20th Century. I like taking a look at all of the old pictures from days gone by. I'm currently on the site now, looking at some pictures. I hope you all like them, as well. I've been thinking lately about Lent, which I wrote about in a previous entry, and about my Tigers, as well. I know, It's a wild combo, Church and baseball. I like them both, with church with the lead over baseball. More tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...