Sunday, February 28, 2010

Links and Pictures

I have two links I wish to share with you all today. The first link is Delicious Bookmark sharing. I've been on this site since 2005. I usually links pretty much daily if I find something interesting to bookmark. Here's the link to my Bookmark site, if you're interested. The other site that I've been looking at for a while is Getty Images. I like looking through the pictures that are posted here. They are all very nice, and I like to see vintage pictures as well as pictures of current events. The pictures I'm looking at now are of MLB Photo Days. You can click the words to go to the page to see your team's Photo Day pictures. I like the pictures of my team, the Detroit Tigers. More tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...