Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Radio Bloggin'

One of my favorite ways to find out about the world and to hear the latest songs is to listen to the radio. I enjoy listening to the radio because I can hear about different things around the country and world, and even listen to the nearest songs when I'm not near a TV. My earliest memory of listening to the radio is when I would listen to WWJ with my dad while we were in the car in the late '80s, and also listening to old 93.1 WLTI (now WDRQ) or WKQI (95.5 FM) with my mom when I was in the car with her on the way to school, or on the way back from Church on Sunday Morning. I listened to many types of music growing up, as well. I clearly remember the '90s and the great music played on the radio then, as well. I listen to a little of everything now. I listen to Catholic Radio on 1090 WCAR and I also listen to music all across the Detroit Radio dial. from my favorite Genres, which are Country, Rock, Pop, R&B, Electronic and more. One of my favorite websites to look at for current info on radio across Michigan is Michiguide.com. What was your first experience with the radio, and how has it affected your life? The radio has affected my life in a positive way.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...