Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catch the Bus on Sunday

I'm currently looking at the Detroit Transit History website and all the info on the Detroit buses of the past and present. I've been looking at this site for the past few years, and the information and pictures here are really interesting and informative to read and look at. I enjoy reading about all the old bus routes. My parents remember many of these bus routes, and I remember some of them, as well. I like the pictures of the older buses, as well as the more recent ones. There are even some YouTube videos of the old buses, as well. If you visit, check out the pictures of the old buses as well as the route histories.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...