Monday, March 1, 2010

Baseball season is coming up!!


One Stylish Tiger
Originally uploaded by femaletrumpet02
Since it's March 1, I decided to post this picture of the Detroit Tiger at Comerica Park. Since Opening day is a little over a month away, Baseball is the first thing on my mind. I've been following the Tigers since 2001, and with great interest since 2003. The first Tigers game I attended was in July 1993, when I went to Tiger Stadium with my Dad to attend a game against Kansas City, who we happen to be playing Opening Day. I remember going through the Turnstiles, and looking at the blue interiors on the way to our seats, as well as seeing all the people waiting in line at Concession stands, Gift stands and on their way to their seats. My First game at Comerica Park was on April 9, 2005 against Cleveland. I was downtown and didn't have much to do. I noticed that the Tigers were playing a day game, and decided to go to see them. I got my ticket at the door, and headed to my seat. It was the beginning of the second inning when I to my seat. I was thoroughly impressed with my first trip to Comerica Park. I've been seeing them regularly since 2006. I enjoy seeing the Tigers play the competition. This year, I need to learn how to keep score so I can follow the action. I hope you get a chance to follow your favorite team in whatever sport you like. More later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...