Thursday, March 4, 2010

A tidbit from the news world

I was watching TV today, and I saw a story about the 20th anniversary of the late Hank Gathers. I found this article on USA Today while looking around Yahoo. Reading the article, I found out about his friend, Bo Kimble, starting the Forty-Four for Life Foundation to help people learn more about heart disease and other heart ailments. I think that Heart Ailments should be further studied so they could have better treatments can be found to help or cure them. I also think that there should be a low-cost way to help people get tested for any heart problems. More later or tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...