Thursday, March 11, 2010

School Blogs

I've been hearing about the School Closings in Kansas City and the restructuring ideas being put on the table here in Detroit. Reading an article in the Murray State News about the Kansas City school closings , The school closures are being planned to avoid bankruptcy by the school district. Here in Detroit, a plan is being laid on the table to close failing schools, and to make the mayor responsible for the Public schools. I'll have to read more about this plan to see how I feel about it. How do you all feel about the education systems in your area? What can be done to improve or maintain it, in your opinion?
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...