Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Walking into Family History

I took a walk on this nice day in Metro Detroit. It was at least 60 degrees today. As I walked, I saw many other people taking a walk, and kids playing on the playground, as well as teenagers playing basketball. I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was working on my family tree, and that took up most of my evening. I talked with my Dad about his family history, as well. I'm coming along with a lot of good information, and my Dad found out lots of info he didn't know about his family. My mom told me some info about her family before she passed. I learned a lot more on the internet. I hope you all had a nice day. If you didn't have such a good day today, keep your head up, tomorrow is a new day to make a new start.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...