Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring is near!

Spring is in the air, and I decided I'd add this picture, taken while at the Detroit Winter Blast in mid-February, because it reminds me of flying kites and a general spring-like image The weather's getting warmer here in Metro Detroit, and everyone's trying to get outside again, which is a good thing. It's always good to see people out and about. Soon enough, people will be out in parks and other places getting fresh air in the summer doing things with their families and friends. I've seen lots of Family Reunions around town the past few years. It's always a good sight to see during the summer with all the people there to celebrate family. The Tigers are coming north soon, so many people are going to see them, as well. I hope you all get to go out and about this spirng to spend time with those you care about the most.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...