Monday, March 29, 2010

Holy and Solemn Times

Holy Week in the Christian world is here again, so I decided to post this picture of a Cross I made with two Palms at Palm Sunday Vigil Mass. Palms were blessed by our assistant pastor at church. Passover is here as well, so I wish all my Jewish readers a Happy Passover!! These are very solemn and holy times in many religions, and I hope that you get to celebrate accordingly. I went to Church today and prayed a Rosary. The Rosary is one of my favorite prayers to recite. It was an all right day today, weatherwise, so I took in some fresh air, as well. More soon.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...