Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Summer is (almost) here!

Nice weather is here again, and you know what that means: Time to go out and enjoy it! This picture of a seashell was taken at TigerFest at the old Fifth Avenue Nightclub. I went out to enjoy the weather today. I thought about the summertime, and thought about everyone hanging out at various venues in the summertime, from Belle Isle to Comerica Park, from their backyards to their favorite hangouts around town. I like hangin' out in the summertime, and watching people having a great time, as well. Summer is just around the corner, so get out and enjoy the nice weather!
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...